[English below the video] Maarten van Rossum over zendmasten. Zendmasten zijn al in de jaren dertig onderdeel van het Utrechtse landschap. Al snel na het ontstaan van de radio-omroep wordt er onderzoek gedaan naar de perfecte plek voor een centrale zendmast in Nederland. For my English friends: Radio masts are part of the Utrecht landscape…
On November 4, 2017, the 57th Ham Radio Convention (Dag voor de RadioAmateur, DvdRA) took place in The Netherlands. Organiser is VERON, the Dutch radio society. Besides the official part, “the Radio Amateur of (last) year 2016”, supported by the Scientific Radiofonds Veder will be nominated, and several lectures will be given. The homebrew exhibition,…
I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Meest recente berichten
- LZ DX Contest1200Z, Nov 18 to 1200Z, Nov 19
- All Austrian 160-Meter Contest1600Z, Nov 18 to 0700Z, Nov 19
- REF 160-Meter Contest1700Z, Nov 18 to 0100Z, Nov 19
- Feld Hell Sprint1900Z-2059Z, Nov 18
- RSGB 2nd 1.8 MHz Contest, CW1900Z-2300Z, Nov 18
- ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB2100Z, Nov 18 to 0300Z, Nov 20
- Homebrew and Oldtime Equipment Party1300-1500Z, Nov 19 (40m) and 1500-1700Z, Nov 19 (80m)
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0200Z-0400Z, Nov 20
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Nov 22
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Nov 22
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Nov 22
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Nov 22 and 1900Z-2000Z, Nov 22 and 0300Z-0400Z, Nov 23
- RSGB 80m Autumn Series, SSB2000Z-2130Z, Nov 22
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Nov 24
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Nov 24
- CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW0000Z, Nov 25 to 2400Z, Nov 26
- LZ DX Contest