The only thing we log is the request from you’re browser (so you’re public IP and what you request from the server) in our webserver logs. We use that to generate statistics for my personal usage to see how often pages are request and which pages are the most interested by the viewers (assuming the number of requests per page says something about the interest value of the page).
What about the cookies?
The only cookie which is used for this website is a small session cookie and one I use to edit this website. The session cookie is stored on you’re computer and can be deleted without a problem.
Remeber, that everyone is listening
Meest recente berichten
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Jun 20
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Jun 20 and 1900Z-2000Z, Jun 20 and 0300Z-0400Z, Jun 21
- NAQCC CW Sprint0030Z-0230Z, Jun 21
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Jun 22
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Jun 22
- UFT QRP Contest0600Z-0900Z, Jun 23 and 1400Z-1700Z, Jun 23
- Ukrainian DX DIGI Contest1200Z, Jun 23 to 1200Z, Jun 24
- His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB1200Z, Jun 23 to 1200Z, Jun 24
- ARRL Field Day1800Z, Jun 23 to 2100Z, Jun 24
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Jun 27
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Jun 27
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Jun 27 and 1900Z-2000Z, Jun 27 and 0300Z-0400Z, Jun 28
- Phone Fray