The only thing we log is the request from you’re browser (so you’re public IP and what you request from the server) in our webserver logs. We use that to generate statistics for my personal usage to see how often pages are request and which pages are the most interested by the viewers (assuming the number of requests per page says something about the interest value of the page).
What about the cookies?
The only cookie which is used for this website is a small session cookie and one I use to edit this website. The session cookie is stored on you’re computer and can be deleted without a problem.
Remeber, that everyone is listening
Meest recente berichten
- Padang DX Contest1200Z, Dec 15 to 1159Z, Dec 16
- Croatian CW Contest1400Z, Dec 15 to 1400Z, Dec 16
- ARRL Rookie Roundup, CW1800Z-2359Z, Dec 16
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0200Z-0400Z, Dec 17
- NAQCC CW Sprint0130Z-0330Z, Dec 19
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Dec 19
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Dec 19
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Dec 19 and 1900Z-2000Z, Dec 19 and 0300Z-0400Z, Dec 20
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Dec 21
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Dec 21
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Dec 21
- AGB-Party Contest1600Z-1700Z, Dec 21
- RAEM Contest0000Z-1159Z, Dec 23
- Padang DX Contest