I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
Meest recente berichten
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Apr 19
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Apr 19
- Holyland DX Contest2100Z, Apr 19 to 2100Z, Apr 20
- ES Open HF Championship0500Z-0559Z, Apr 20 and 0600Z-0659Z, Apr 20 and 0700Z-0759Z, Apr 20 and 0800Z-0859Z, Apr 20
- Worked All Provinces of China DX Contest0600Z, Apr 20 to 0559Z, Apr 21
- YU DX Contest0700Z, Apr 20 to 0659Z, Apr 21
- QRP to the Field0800-1800 local, Apr 20
- CQMM DX Contest0900Z, Apr 20 to 2359Z, Apr 21
- Michigan QSO Party1600Z, Apr 20 to 0400Z, Apr 21
- EA-QRP CW Contest1700Z-2000Z, Apr 20 (10-20m) and 2000Z-2300Z, Apr 20 (40-80m) and 0700Z-0900Z, Apr 21 (40m) and 0900Z-1200Z, Apr 21 (20-10m)
- Feld Hell Sprint1800Z-2159Z, Apr 20
- Ontario QSO Party1800Z, Apr 20 to 0500Z, Apr 21 and 1200Z-1800Z, Apr 21
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0100Z-0300Z, Apr 22
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Apr 24
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Apr 24
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Apr 24 and 1900Z-2000Z, Apr 24 and 0300Z-0400Z, Apr 25
- 432 MHz Spring Sprint1900 local - 2300 local, Apr 24
- UKEICC 80m Contest2000Z-2100Z, Apr 24
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, Data1900Z-2030Z, Apr 25
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Apr 26
- NCCC RTTY Sprint