I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
During Eastern 2017 we, PA3AUV and me, where active on several bands. We didn’t QSO a lot. Just a quick impression.
Today I finished the qrp backpack. First I made the pieces of wood i needed….. well before i write a boring story. Here are the pictures. 3x 20m 4mm line to put the antenna in the trees. Quick lock hooks also for mounting antennas. It needs some detailing but the basics are here…
I wanted a field backpack for ages. Yesterday i figured i could reuse the sem35 pack. So i started drawing to see how it would all fit in. Stil in the drawing stage. But here is a glimps. It will fit a batterij 12v 5 or 7amps. The ft-817nd, LDG Z817 and my wire antennes. …
I moved on with the LoraHat i Got => https://www.pd5wl.nl.nl/2016/12/07/first-steps-in-the-things-network/ I made a LoraWan GW based on LMIC on a Raspberry Pi 2B. There is so much written about it I’ll just post some pics and the links to where I got my info. The Hardware: Raspberry Pi 2B 8Gb Mirco SD Dragino LoraHat Ronde Patch…
For my scouts group I wanted a way to track one of the boats. So i got my self some hardware and started to build a tracker. Hardware used: Arduino Uno Blox Neo 6M Gps module Dragino lorashield Some wires First step was to make it communicate with TTN. I had some help from PH2LB with…
For my Outdoor QRP operation I already have several antenna’s but missing in my box are dipoles. So I decided to build a small little dipole box. It’s a real quick and dirty construction. The pictures will say it all: It’s just a box with a bnc and 2 bolts. In the first picture I used…
Meest recente berichten
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Apr 25
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Apr 25
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Apr 25 and 1900Z-2000Z, Apr 25 and 0300Z-0400Z, Apr 26
- 432 MHz Spring Sprint1900 local - 2300 local, Apr 25
- UKEICC 80m Contest1900Z-2000Z, Apr 25
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, Data1900Z-2030Z, Apr 26
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Apr 27
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Apr 27
- 10-10 Int. Spring Contest, Digital0001Z, Apr 28 to 2359Z, Apr 29
- SP DX RTTY Contest1200Z, Apr 28 to 1200Z, Apr 29
- Helvetia Contest1300Z, Apr 28 to 1259Z, Apr 29
- Florida QSO Party1600Z, Apr 28 to 0159Z, Apr 29 and 1200Z-2159Z, Apr 29
- BARTG Sprint 751700Z-2059Z, Apr 29
- AGCW QRP/QRP Party1300Z-1900Z, May 1
- SKCC Sprint