During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
During Eastern 2017 we, PA3AUV and me, where active on several bands. We didn’t QSO a lot. Just a quick impression.
Meest recente berichten
- SARTG WW RTTY Contest0000Z-0800Z, Aug 18 and 1600Z-2400Z, Aug 18 and 0800Z-1600Z, Aug 19
- ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest0600 local, Aug 18 to 2400 local, Aug 19
- Russian District Award Contest0800Z, Aug 18 to 0800Z, Aug 19
- Keyman's Club of Japan Contest1200Z, Aug 18 to 1200Z, Aug 19
- Feld Hell Sprint1600Z-1759Z, Aug 18
- North American QSO Party, SSB1800Z, Aug 18 to 0559Z, Aug 19
- CVA DX Contest, CW2100Z, Aug 18 to 2100Z, Aug 19
- SARL HF Digital Contest1400Z-1700Z, Aug 19
- ARRL Rookie Roundup, RTTY1800Z-2359Z, Aug 19
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0100Z-0300Z, Aug 20
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Aug 22
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Aug 22
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Aug 22 and 1900Z-2000Z, Aug 22 and 0300Z-0400Z, Aug 23
- QRP Fox Hunt0100Z-0230Z, Aug 24
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Aug 24
- NCCC Sprint Ladder0230Z-0300Z, Aug 24
- Hawaii QSO Party0400Z, Aug 25 to 0400Z, Aug 27
- ALARA Contest0600Z Aug 25 to 0559Z, Aug 26
- YO DX HF Contest1200Z, Aug 25 to 1200Z, Aug 26
- SCC RTTY Championship1200Z, Aug 25 to 1159Z, Aug 26
- SARTG WW RTTY Contest