I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
Meest recente berichten
- NZART Sangster Shield Contest0800Z-1100Z, May 15 and 0800Z-1100Z, May 16
- F9AA Cup, SSB1200Z, Mar 13 to 1200Z, Mar 14
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Mar 12
- K1USN Slow Speed Test2000Z-2100Z, Mar 12
- YB DX RTTY Contest0000Z-2359Z, Mar 13
- SARL VHF/UHF Analogue Contest0500Z-0700Z, Mar 13 (6m) and 0700Z-0900Z, Mar 13 (2m) and 0900Z-1100Z, Mar 13 (70cm) and 0500Z-0700Z, Mar 14 (6m) and 0700Z-0900Z, Mar 14 (2m) and 0900Z-1100Z, Mar 14 (70cm)
- SARL Field Day Contest0800Z, Mar 13 to 0800Z, Mar 14
- RSGB Commonwealth (BERU) Contest1000Z, Mar 13 to 1000Z, Mar 14
- SKCC Weekend Sprintathon1200Z, Mar 13 to 2400Z, Mar 14
- South America 10 Meter Contest1200Z, Mar 13 to 1200Z, Mar 14
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Mar 12
- DIG QSO Party, SSB1200Z-1700Z, Mar 13 (20m-10m) and 0700Z-0900Z, Mar 14 (80m) and 0900Z-1100Z, Mar 14 (40m)
- AGCW QRP Contest1400Z-2000Z, Mar 13
- Oklahoma QSO Party1400Z, Mar 13 to 0200Z, Mar 14 and 1500Z-2200Z, Mar 14
- Stew Perry Topband Challenge1500Z, Mar 13 to 1500Z, Mar 14
- EA PSK63 Contest1600Z, Mar 13 to 1600Z, Mar 14
- QCWA QSO Party1800Z, Mar 13 to 1800Z, Mar 14
- TESLA Memorial HF CW Contest1800Z, Mar 13 to 0559Z, Mar 14
- Idaho QSO Party1900Z, Mar 13 to 1900Z, Mar 14
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Mar 12
- NZART Sangster Shield Contest