I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
Meest recente berichten
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Sep 23
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Sep 23
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Sep 23
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1900Z-2000Z, Sep 23
- CWops Mini-CWT Test0300Z-0400Z, Sep 24
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint1700Z-1900Z, Sep 24
- RSGB 80m Autumn Series, Data1900Z-2030Z, Sep 24
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Sep 25
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Sep 25
- CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY0000Z, Sep 26 to 2400Z, Sep 27
- Maine QSO Party1200Z, Sep 26 to 1200Z, Sep 27
- AGCW VHF/UHF Contest1400Z-1700Z, Sep 26 (144) and 1700Z-1800Z, Sep 26 (432)
- K1USN Slow Speed Test0000Z-0100Z, Sep 28
- QCX Challenge1300Z-1400Z, Sep 28
- QCX Challenge1900Z-2000Z, Sep 28
- RSGB FT4 Contest Series1900Z-2030Z, Sep 28
- Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest0100Z-0159Z, Sep 29
- QCX Challenge0300Z-0400Z, Sep 29
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint1700Z-1900Z, Sep 29
- 222 MHz Fall Sprint1900 local - 2300 local, Sep 29
- SKCC Sprint