I found some drawings on a waterscouts forum for a Lelie Vlet in the scale 1:10. So i made a print of them on thick paper to see how it would become.
So i started to make one from cardboard.
The proof of concept. So the next step is to make one from wood. A bit more precision and a few sheets ov 1mm plywood.
[To be continued]
Meest recente berichten
- AWA Bruce Kelley 1929 QSO Party2300Z, Dec 9 to 2300Z, Dec 10 and 2300Z, Dec 16 to 2300Z, Dec 17
- 4 States QRP Group Second Sunday Sprint0100Z-0300Z, Dec 11
- NAQCC CW Sprint0130Z-0330Z, Dec 13
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Dec 13
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Dec 13
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Dec 13 and 1900Z-2000Z, Dec 13 and 0300Z-0400Z, Dec 14
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Dec 15
- QRP Fox Hunt0200Z-0330Z, Dec 15
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Dec 15
- UN DIGI Contest1400Z-1559Z, Dec 15 and 1600Z-1759Z, Dec 15
- AGB-Party Contest1600Z-1700Z, Dec 15
- Russian 160-Meter Contest2000Z-2400Z, Dec 15
- Feld Hell Sprint0000Z-2359Z, Dec 16
- OK DX RTTY Contest0000Z-2400Z, Dec 16
- Padang DX Contest1200Z, Dec 16 to 1159Z, Dec 17
- Croatian CW Contest1400Z, Dec 16 to 1400Z, Dec 17
- ARRL Rookie Roundup, CW1800Z-2359Z, Dec 17
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0200Z-0400Z, Dec 18
- AWA Bruce Kelley 1929 QSO Party