I found some drawings on a waterscouts forum for a Lelie Vlet in the scale 1:10. So i made a print of them on thick paper to see how it would become.
So i started to make one from cardboard.
The proof of concept. So the next step is to make one from wood. A bit more precision and a few sheets ov 1mm plywood.
[To be continued]
Meest recente berichten
- FOC QSO Party0000Z-2359Z, Sep 22
- UK/EI DX Contest, SSB1200Z, Sep 22 to 1200Z, Sep 23
- Maine QSO Party1200Z, Sep 22 to 1200Z, Sep 23
- AGCW VHF/UHF Contest1400Z-1700Z, Sep 22 (144) and 1700Z-1800Z, Sep 22 (432)
- North American SSB Sprint Contest0000Z-0400Z, Sep 23
- Classic Exchange, CW1300Z, Sep 23 to 0700Z, Sep 24 and 1300Z, Sep 25 to 0700Z, Sep 26
- 220 MHz Fall Sprint1900 local - 2300 local, Sep 25
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Sep 26
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Sep 26
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Sep 26 and 1900Z-2000Z, Sep 26 and 0300Z-0400Z, Sep 27
- UKEICC 80m Contest2000Z-2100Z, Sep 26
- RSGB 80m Autumn Series, Data1900Z-2030Z, Sep 27
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Sep 28
- NCCC Sprint Ladder0230Z-0300Z, Sep 28
- ARRL EME Contest0000Z, Sep 29 to 2359Z, Sep 30
- CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY0000Z, Sep 29 to 2400Z, Sep 30
- Feld Hell Sprint0000Z-2359Z, Sep 29
- Texas QSO Party1400Z, Sep 29 to 0200Z, Sep 30 and 1400Z-2000Z, Sep 30
- FOC QSO Party