I found some drawings on a waterscouts forum for a Lelie Vlet in the scale 1:10. So i made a print of them on thick paper to see how it would become.
So i started to make one from cardboard.
The proof of concept. So the next step is to make one from wood. A bit more precision and a few sheets ov 1mm plywood.
[To be continued]
Meest recente berichten
- Portuguese Navy Day Contest0900Z, May 18 to 1700Z, May 20
- UN DX Contest0600Z-2100Z, May 19
- NZART Sangster Shield Contest0800Z-1100Z, May 19 and 0800Z-1100Z, May 20
- His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW1200Z, May 19 to 1200Z, May 20
- EU PSK DX Contest1200Z, May 19 to 1200Z, May 20
- Aegean RTTY Contest1200Z, May 19 to 1200Z, May 20
- Feld Hell Sprint1600Z-1759Z, May 19 and 2000Z-2159Z, May 19
- Baltic Contest2100Z, May 19 to 0200Z, May 20
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest0100Z-0300Z, May 21
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, May 23
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, May 23
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, May 23 and 1900Z-2000Z, May 23 and 0300Z-0400Z, May 24
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, CW1900Z-2030Z, May 24
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, May 25
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, May 25
- CQ WW WPX Contest, CW0000Z, May 26 to 2359Z, May 27
- Portuguese Navy Day Contest