I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
Meest recente berichten
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint1700Z-1900Z, Oct 28
- Telephone Pioneers QSO Party1800Z, Oct 24 to 0300Z, Oct 25 and 1800Z, Oct 25 to 0300Z, Oct 26
- CWops Mini-CWT Test0700Z-0800Z, Oct 28
- CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB0000Z, Oct 30 to 2359Z, Oct 31
- Silent Key Memorial Contest0600Z-0859Z, Nov 1
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Oct 29
- Zombie Shuffle1600-2400 local, Oct 29
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint1700Z-1900Z, Oct 26
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Oct 27
- Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest0100Z-0159Z, Oct 26
- QCX Challenge0300Z-0400Z, Oct 26
- QCX Challenge1900Z-2000Z, Oct 25
- QCX Challenge1300Z-1400Z, Oct 25
- K1USN Slow Speed Test0000Z-0100Z, Oct 25
- RSGB 80m Autumn Series, SSB1900Z-2030Z, Oct 28
- Phone Weekly Test - Fray0230Z-0300Z, Oct 27
- EACW Meeting1900Z-2000Z, Oct 28
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Oct 27
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Oct 29
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1900Z-2000Z, Oct 27
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint