I have got a new sensor as a trade for 2 RFM95W modules to add to my LoRa nodes. It’s a Humidity / Air pressure / Temperature Sensor in a nice housing made by PH2LB. The out put can be found here: JO22md This is what it looks like: Inside there is just a little…
During the 2017 “Day of the Radio Amateur – DVDRA” I got my self a test pattern generator print and a box. The test pattern generator can also be found online here (scroll down). The print was an idee of Niels PE1PWB You can change the scroll-text, Call/ID, scroll-speed, background color. Of course it’s possible to…
JOTA 2017, again a great weekend with loads of QSO’s and experiments. This year we where with 6 operators and active on 10 bands. We used a special callsign PG6JC/J. Also you can find us at qrz.com Here are some pictures:
This years JOTA kit is “The Morse Phone” inspired by the “Fullerphone” The Fullerphone was devised in 1915 by then Captain (later Major General) Algernon Clement Fuller of the British Royal Corps of Signals to overcome the common use of earth induction to overhear communications in the closely packed trench warfare of World War I….
I got my hands on a set of 2nd hand solar-panels. most of them are rotten. But i found one that works. so a “Sun”day afternoon of toying around gave me some ideas on how to move on. altho the glass is shattered it still works fine.
It’s been a while that i posted, just been to busy. Last weekend was a big step in clearing out the shack of “keep-able junk”. Things that are in the way and i don’t want to trow away. In March i “unbuild” a garden shed from an other OM and now it was time to…
I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
This year i participated in the annual PACC contest. More for the fun of it then to actually win. I enterd in section F: Single Operator Mixed QRP and came in 18th from the 22 participants in the category. With only 20 QSO’S in the log i find it nice not to be the last.
Meest recente berichten
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Jun 23
- His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB1200Z, Jun 26 to 1200Z, Jun 27
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Jun 30
- Phone Weekly Test - Fray0230Z-0300Z, Jun 30
- RTTYOPS Weeksprint1700Z-1900Z, Jun 29
- QCX Challenge0300Z-0400Z, Jun 29
- Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest0100Z-0159Z, Jun 29
- RSGB FT4 Contest Series1900Z-2030Z, Jun 28
- QCX Challenge1900Z-2000Z, Jun 28
- QCX Challenge1300Z-1400Z, Jun 28
- K1USN Slow Speed Test0000Z-0100Z, Jun 28
- ARRL Field Day1800Z, Jun 26 to 2100Z, Jun 27
- Ukrainian DX DIGI Contest1200Z, Jun 26 to 1200Z, Jun 27
- Phone Weekly Test - Fray0230Z-0300Z, Jun 23
- UFT QRP Contest0600Z-0900Z, Jun 26 and 1400Z-1700Z, Jun 26
- K1USN Slow Speed Test2000Z-2100Z, Jun 25
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Jun 25
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Jun 25
- QRP Fox Hunt0100Z-0230Z, Jun 25
- EACW Meeting1900Z-2000Z, Jun 24
- SKCC Sprint