I found an old solar pannel in my junkshed. Do i thought i gave it a try. 150mA and all i need is 55mA. So.. testing..
Today was a nice day to build the delta loop. Using the calculator on the website of WS6X. Resulting in 21.6m of wire… after cuting off some 40cm it now works fine across the band.
Building a balun for a delta loop. I had same advice as at first i wanted to build an air coil balun. But i was told to use an ferriet coil. So i did. Just an simple straight true 4:1 balun. There are loads of pages describing how and why it works and how to…
Meest recente berichten
- SKCC Sprint0000Z-0200Z, May 22
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, May 22
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, May 22 and 1900Z-2000Z, May 22 and 0300Z-0400Z, May 23
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, Data2000Z-2030Z, May 22
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, May 24
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, May 24
- CQ WW WPX Contest, CW0000Z, May 25 to 2359Z, May 26
- QCX Challenge1300Z-1400Z, May 27 and 1900Z-2000Z, May 27 and 0300Z-0400Z, May 28
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, May 29
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, May 29 and 1900Z-2000Z, May 29 and 0300Z-0400Z, May 30
- SKCC Sprint